Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Islamic Wedding Dresses

Hi ladies! I took a few days off for a vacation and I am back to work as usual. We are getting tons of positive feedback from the public (i.e. Muslimahs all over the world) about Hijabi Style. And I am so proud of it so far ALHAMIDALLAH! I was looking around on the net and stumbled upon this cute Islamic style wedding dress. What do you ladies think of it? Would you ever ditch the traditional white for something like this? Let me hear your voices.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, it is nice and simple yet elegent.

Anonymous said...

I like it too, it is very different and original

Anonymous said...

It's nice, but not for me...

Adventurous Ammena said...

def.. especially as the born muslim usually have their own culture so own colours dresses.. the 'traditional' white is more for reverts I think.. but then, they arent being traditional anymore by changin their religion :P i dont think i could wear white, it would make me feel really arkward. Allahu alim :D

JiJi said...

I love the new colors and at the same time it is very modest, covering everything. ALHAMIDALLAH modest wedding dresses are out there for the Muslim bride.