Friday, April 4, 2008

New Ideas

Salam Ladies!

Inshallah all you sistahs are doing well. Here is what my crazy self has been up to

* I have been in contact with various Islamic Clothing importers and suppliers and ALHAMIDALLAH we will be offering various styles and fashions to suit all you wonderful ladies. The price range will be very reasonable and Inshallah you will find it to be your favorite online store.

* I am currently in the process of making videos for this blog, website, and youtube so that I can be able to show all you ladies how to wear your Hijab in various styles and fashions.

* I am currently adding the new fashions on HijabiStyle.com that you can't find anywhere in the West. These items are modest as well as fashionable. It is completely different then all other online Islamic retails.


Check out this video to see the new styles!



P.S. If you want to earn more cash, join our affliate program on HijabiStyle.com
Or if you wish to have a link exchange, contact me!

4 comments:

Adventurous Ammena said...

salam sis, can u point me in the direction of your size chart please :) just found ur site through Hayahs blog masha'allah, nice prices sis!

JiJi said...

Salam Ammena,

I will get that chart up right away and let you know where you can find it. Thanks for checking Hijabi Style out.

Adventurous Ammena said...

salam sis... i would like to join ur affiliate program :) I was goin to email you but the email address on your website isnt full, @yahoo. what? .com? maybe as you are in USA... i look forward to getting some skirts from you insha'allah

StylishMuslimah said...

nice video, love the styles
Zaenab :) xx